Effective Date: 23 May 2021
- The website apbsingapore.com.sg (the “Website”) is made available and operated by Asia Pacific Breweries Singapore Pte. Ltd. (hereafter “APBS”). By accessing or using this Website, you agree to the applicability of these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”).
- These Terms and Conditions may be changed over time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Terms and Conditions. Users of the Website are advised to regularly read the Terms and Conditions for possible changes.
- APBS hereby grants you a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferrable licence to use the Website, subject to the terms and conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
- APBS reserves the right to withdraw this permission for use in its sole discretion by publishing this on this Website and/or by written notice to anyone using any materials published on this Website.
- You agree not to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, distribute, sell, trade, exploit or use for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of, or any access to:
- the Website;
- any materials, information, news, advertisements, data, audio, video, pictures, graphics, software, and other content, that is made available on or via the Website (collectively referred to as the “Content”).
- Notwithstanding the clause above, you are permitted to browse this Website and to reproduce quotes of and references to information offered by APBS for that purpose on this Website by way of printing, downloading to a hard disk and by distributing electronic and printed copies of such quotes and references to other people provided this is done for journalistic or non-commercial and personal purposes only. Quotes or references may not be made out of context or without including a full reference to the source material.
- You may not decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of any Content or the Website, except under the specific circumstances expressly permitted by law.
- You may not hack into, interfere with, disrupt, disable, over-burden or otherwise impair the proper working of the Website or our servers, which shall include but is not limited to denial-of-service attacks, spoof attacks, session hacking, sniffing, tampering, spamming, reverse engineering or reprogramming.
- You shall comply with any and all Singapore laws and regulations.
Linking to This Website
- A hyperlink may not be set up in such a way that an internet user views this Website in the frame of another website. Visiting this Website by automated means e.g. by using “crawlers” or “auto bots” in order to systematically retrieve information therefrom or to functionally link the Content of this Website to another website is not allowed without the written consent of APBS.
- Although this Website may provide links to other websites, APBS is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with the linked website, unless specifically stated otherwise. APBS is not in any way responsible or liable for the content of such websites. Deviating usage terms and conditions apply to linked websites.
Availability of Products
- APBS does not itself supply any products or services directly to customers. Reference to any product or service on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell or supply that product or service. Specific advice concerning the availability and suitability of any particular product or service should be sought from the distributor concerned.
- Any copyright, patents, trademarks, logos, service marks, registered designs and all intellectual property rights in the Website and all Content shall vest in and remain with APBS and/or its respective licensors. You acknowledge that APBS and/or third-party content providers remain the owners of such material and that you do not acquire any of those ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- The domain name on which the Website is hosted on is the sole property of APBS and you may not use or otherwise adopt a similar name for your own use.
Disclaimers & Limitations
- While we make every effort to ensure that the Website and all Content is accurate and complete, we provide the Website and Content on an ‘as is’, ‘as available’ basis only without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
- All conditions, representations, and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory, or otherwise including, without any limitation, any implied warranty as to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, compliance with description, or non-infringement of third party rights, are hereby disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- Without limiting the foregoing, APBS does not warrant that the functions contained in or access to the Website and Content will be timely, accurate, uninterrupted, error-free, or without omission, or that the Website or Content are free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the download, installation or use of any Content in or with any device will not affect the functionality or performance of the device.
- You agree that:
- access to or the operation of the Website may from time to time be interrupted or encounter technical or other problems and may not necessarily continue uninterrupted without technical or other errors; and
- the Website may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherently and in any such event, APBS shall not be liable for any loss, liability or damage, which may be incurred as a result.
- In no event shall APBS be liable to you for any damages, losses, expenses, liabilities under any causes of action (whether in contract or tort including, but not limited to negligence, or otherwise) caused through the use of, or the inability to use, the Website, the Content or any other website or device.
- Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, in no event shall APBS be liable for any loss of profits or anticipated earnings or savings, loss of goodwill, loss of use, business interruption, increased cost of working and wasted efforts or expenditure, consequential, indirect, or special damages and all associated legal costs, arising out of and/ or in connection with your use of and/ or your inability to use, the Website or Content, or any other website or device.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold APBS harmless from and against any and all losses, costs, charges, expenses, damages, claims and liabilities paid, incurred or suffered by us arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website and/or your breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
- The invalidity or unenforceability for any reason of any of these Terms and Conditions shall not prejudice or affect the validity or unenforceability of the remaining parts and each part of these Terms and Conditions is distinct and at all times severable from the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed to create a relationship of employer and employee, partnership and/ or agency between APBS and you.
- Any indulgence on the part of APBS in respect of any breach of any of the Terms and Conditions by you shall not constitute a waiver in respect of any such breach or any subsequent breach whether of the nature or otherwise.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law and you hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.