1.Only persons aged 18 years old and above are eligible to participate in this Contest as hereinafter defined.
2. Subject to clause 1 above, this Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, holders of valid employment passes or work permits, with the exception of employees of Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“APBS”, “us” or “we”), its affiliate companies, associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and their relatives.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the term “APBS” shall also include third parties (including but not limited to any agent, partner, participating establishment and/or contractor) involved in the running and/or mechanics of this Contest.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
4. By participating in this Contest, participants agree to and shall abide by, the terms and conditions and rules and regulations (the “Terms and Rules”) applicable to and governing this Contest.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
5. APBS reserves the right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the Terms and Rules (or any part thereof) and/or to withdraw or terminate the Contest without prior notice or reason.
6. All decisions made by APBS in relation to the Contest, its Terms and Rules and any aspect thereof are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
7. All Goods and Services (as defined in clause 14 herein) are:
WARRANTY AND USE OF RECORDS
9. Each participant warrants that any information provided pursuant to this Contest (including but not limited to name, identification number, contact details and number(s) and/or addresses) is true, accurate, valid and to be relied upon by APBS. Each participant shall be responsible for keeping APBS informed of any update to the information initially provided, as necessary.
10. By participating in this Contest, the participants agree to take part in any promotional or publicity exercise as may be conducted by APBS. Any record in any medium arising out of or in connection with such promotional or publicity exercise including but not limited to the participants’ performance, appearance, likeness, personal particulars, photographs, audio/visual recordings and/or written responses (the “Records”) shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be the sole property of APBS and in any case the participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally at no cost, grant APBS all consents and waivers necessary for APBS to make or retain such Records and use and/or publish the same in any manner as APBS shall in its sole discretion deem fit.
11. Where permissible and to the fullest extent permitted by law, each participant expressly waives all rights which the participant may acquire or have or be entitled to under the law (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) in respect of or in relation to, the Records.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12. APBS accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity (“Loss”) arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
13. In particular and without prejudice to clause 12, APBS disclaims any liability in respect of any Loss (whether suffered by the participants, their families or third parties) arising from or in connection with or as a result of:
14. APBS makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or implied and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of prizes, premiums, goods, products, items and/or services pertaining and/or provided to or received by the participant pursuant to the Contest (the “Goods and Services”).
15. The details of the Contest are set out in Schedule 1.
16. Unless otherwise stated, APBS is under no obligation to contact winning participants to inform them of their prize or prize collection details. Should APBS choose to do so, we will make only reasonable efforts to contact winning participants.
17. Any prize collection/redemption must be supported by original identification and any original receipt/document matching the winner’s registration details. APBS reserves the right to reject any winner who at the time of prize collection or redemption, cannot produce the necessary original supporting document(s), or if the supportingdocument(s) is/are, in APBS’s sole opinion, defaced, torn, damaged or illegible.
18. Winners are to collect and/or redeem their prize within the stated collection/redemption period. APBS reserves the right to forfeit any prize that is not collected and/or redeemed within the aforesaid period.
19. Where registration is required prior to participation in this Contest, each participant shall be responsible for furnishing correct and accurate details.
20. Winners must utilize the prize and no transfer of name or exchange of the prize for cash, credit or any other kind will be allowed. All prizes are subject to the issuing or co-ordinating organisations’ terms and conditions as applicable.
21. Without prejudice and in addition to any term herein, APBS shall not be liable for any loss or claim arising from any delay, error or otherwise arising from any communications, hardware or software failure.
22. Proof of entry submission mailing is not proof of receipt. APBS will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, corrupted, illegible, misdirected or incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted communications or to other delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries.
23. Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Rules of this Contest will result in an invalid entry/disqualification.
24. Without prejudice to any of its other rights, APBS reserves the right to disqualify any participant for fraud and/or reject fraudulent entries as determined in its sole discretion.
1.The Contest will run from 1 June 2019 to 14 July 2019 (the “Contest Period”) in selected traditional on-premise outlets where APBS Brand Promoters are deployed (“Outlet”).
2. Products eligible for this Contest are as follows:
(collectively known as the “ Participating Products”).
3. Each consumer who purchases three (3) quart bottles of any of the Participating Products from any Outlet (“Relevant Outlet”) through the relevant APBS Brand Promotor in the Relevant Outlet will be entitled to one (1) complete and win chance (“Complete and Win Chance”).
4. The Complete and Win Chance shall be administered by the APBS Brand Promoter using the relevant APBS Brand Promoter’s mobile device.
5. Each Complete and Win Chance gives the consumer a chance to win one of the following (each a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”):
on the basis that the total number of Prizes are fixed for the Contest Period and may be subject to daily limits.
6. To redeem the Top Prize, winners of the Top Prize (“Top Prize Winners”) shall submit the following details to APBS the mobile device provided by the APBS Brand Promoters:
7. Top Prize Winners will be contacted via a Short-Messaging-Service based on the mobile number provided above. Top Prize Winners will be required to execute any and all forms and documents at APBS premises as may be required by APBS.
8. All Top Prizes must be redeem by 15 August 2019. Top Prize Winners who fail to redeem his/ her Top Prize by 15 August 2019 shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her right to redeem the Top Prize.
The details of all Top Prize Winners as provided by such Top Prize Winners will be published on www.apbsingapore.com.sg/TigerBIS within fourteen (14) days following the end of the Contest Period.
9. Consumers may win multiple prizes in this Contest.