Tiger Beer Chinese New Year Festive Scratch and Win Promotion 2020
LIST OF WINNERS
||LAST 4 CHARACTERS OF IDENTITY CARD
|WONG SIEW YOON
|HO MEOW WAN
|GOH LYE CHOO
|YAN WANG CHENG
|YEO AI GEOK
|SHAHRUL NAZIM BIN MOHD SHAFIEE
|TAN MEI MEI
|NGO CHEW YAN
|TONG POH KWANG
|ANG CHAI SENG
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Tiger Beer Chinese New Year Festive Scratch and Win Promotion 2020 (“Contest”)
- Only persons aged 18 years old and above are eligible to participate in this Contest as hereinafter defined.
- Subject to clause 1 above, this Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents, holders of valid employment passes or work permits, with the exception of employees of Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“APBS”, “us” or “we”), its affiliate companies, associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers, distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and their relatives.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the term “APBS” shall also include third parties (including but not limited to any agent, partner, participating establishment and/or contractor) involved in the running and/or mechanics of this Contest.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS, CONDITIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to and shall abide by, the terms and conditions and rules and regulations (the “Terms and Rules”) applicable to and governing this Contest.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- APBS reserves the right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the Terms and Rules (or any part thereof) and/or to withdraw or terminate the Contest without prior notice or reason.
- All decisions made by APBS in relation to the Contest, its Terms and Rules and any aspect thereof are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
- All Goods and Services (as defined in clause 14 herein) are:
a. subject to stock availability;
b. not exchangeable for cash or credit unless specifically stated;
c. if unclaimed in accordance with the Terms and Rules, will be dealt with at APBS’s sole discretion; and
d. APBS reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the said products, goods, items premiums and/or prizes at any time without prior notice.
WARRANTY AND USE OF RECORDS
- Each participant warrants that any information provided pursuant to this Contest (including but not limited to name, identification number, contact details and number(s) and/or addresses) is true, accurate, valid and to be relied upon by APBS. Each participant shall be responsible for keeping APBS informed of any update to the information initially provided, as necessary.
- By participating in this Contest, the participants agree to take part in any promotional or publicity exercise as may be conducted by APBS. Any record in any medium arising out of or in connection with such promotional or publicity exercise including but not limited to the participants’ performance, appearance, likeness, personal particulars, photographs, audio/visual recordings and/or written responses (the “Records”) shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be the sole property of APBS and in any case the participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally at no cost, grant APBS all consents and waivers necessary for APBS to make or retain such Records and use and/or publish the same in any manner as APBS shall in its sole discretion deem fit.
- Where permissible and to the fullest extent permitted by law, each participant expressly waives all rights which the participant may acquire or have or be entitled to under the law (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) in respect of or in relation to, the Records.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- APBS accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity (“Loss”) arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
- In particular and without prejudice to clause 12, APBS disclaims any liability in respect of any Loss (whether suffered by the participants, their families or third parties) arising from or in connection with or as a result of:
a. any incomplete or inaccurate or illegible information provided by the participants;
b. any third parties’ provision of goods and/or services (including but not limited to any communication, delivery or electronic messaging services); and
c. The possession and/or use of the Goods and Services as defined hereafter.
- APBS makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or implied and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of prizes, premiums, goods, products, items and/or services pertaining and/or provided to or received by the participant pursuant to the Contest (the “Goods and Services”).
- The details of the Contest are set out in Schedule 1.
- Unless otherwise stated, APBS is under no obligation to contact winning participants to inform them of their prize or prize collection details. Should APBS choose to do so, we will make only reasonable efforts to contact winning participants.
- Any prize collection/redemption must be supported by original identification and any original receipt/document matching the winner’s registration details. APBS reserves the right to reject any winner who at the time of prize collection or redemption, cannot produce the necessary original supporting document(s), or if the supporting document(s) is/are defaced, torn, damaged or illegible.
- Winners are to collect and/or redeem their prize within the stated collection/redemption period. APBS reserves the right to forfeit any prize that is not collected and/or redeemed within the aforesaid period.
- Where registration is required prior to participation in this Contest, each participant shall be responsible for furnishing correct and accurate details.
- Winners must utilize the prize and no transfer of name or exchange of the prize for cash, credit or any other kind will be allowed. All prizes are subject to the issuing or co-ordinating organisations’ terms and conditions as applicable.
- Without prejudice and in addition to any term herein, APBS shall not be liable for any loss or claim arising from any delay, error or otherwise arising from any communications, hardware or software failure.
- Proof of entry submission mailing is not proof of receipt. APBS will not be responsible for lost, late, damaged, corrupted, illegible, misdirected or incomplete entries, or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted communications or to other delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries.
- Failure to comply with any of the Terms and Rules of this Contest will result in an invalid entry/disqualification.
- Without prejudice to any of its other rights, APBS reserves the right to disqualify any participant for fraud and/or reject fraudulent entries as determined in its sole discretion.
- The Contest will run from 2 Dec 2019 to 24 Jan 2020 (the “Contest Period”) in participating traditional on-premise outlets (“Outlet”).
- “Participating Products” shall mean the following products:
a. Tiger Beer quart bottle 640ml;
b. Tiger Beer quart bottle 633ml;
c. Tiger Crystal quart bottle 550ml;
d. Heineken lager quart bottle 640ml
- Every three (3) Participating Products purchased in a single transaction by a consumer at an Outlet (“Qualifying Purchase”) will entitle the consumer to one (1) Scratch and Win Scratch Card (“Scratch Card”) which shall be provided by the Outlet at which the Qualifying Purchase was made, while stocks last.
- Consumers whose Scratch Card reveal a discount for S$1.00 off their next purchase of any Participating Products (“Drink Discount”) may redeem the Drink Discount at the Outlet at which the relevant Qualifying Purchase was made, during the Contest Period and while stocks last, provided always that the Outlet and/or APBS may reject Scratch Cards revealing the Drink Discount which are defaced, torn, damaged, tampered with and/or deemed to be unauthentic or fraudulent in its sole opinion.
- Consumers whose Scratch Card reveal that they have won a cash prize of S$88.00 (“Cash Prize”) are to call APBS at during office hours at 6860 3272 by 14 February 2020 and provide to APBS the following contact details:
a. Full name;
b. Mobile Number; and
c. Last three (3) digits and checksum of NRIC Number/ FIN/ Passport Number,
in order to make an appointment for the redemption of the Cash Prize at the the Outlet at which the relevant Qualifying Purchase was made at 7pm on a Thursday or Friday from 2 December 2019 to 24 February 2020 as mutually agreed between APBS and the relevant winner, provided always that the Cash Prize shall be deemed to be forfeited:
(a) if the winner of the Cash Prize is unable to / failed to / neglected to collect the Cash Prize after three mutually agreed appointments; and/or
(b) the winner of the Cash Prize is unable to / failed to / neglected to collect the Cash Prize by 24 February 2020.
- Winners of the Cash Prize are to bring their NRIC/ passport and the original relevant Scratch Card revealing the Cash Prize which is claimed when making redemption of the Cash Prize. Winners of the Cash Prize may be required to execute certain forms and documents as may be required by APBS.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, APBS reserves the right to reject Scratch Cards revealing the Cash Prize which are defaced, torn, damaged, tampered with and/or deemed to be unauthentic or fraudulent in its sole opinion and in such circumstances, no Cash Prize or money shall be paid out for any reason whatsoever.
- The particulars of winners of the Cash Prizes will be published on apbsingapore.com.sg/SCRATCHCARD2020 within fourteen (14) days following the end of the Contest Period.
- Participants may win multiple prizes in this Contest.
- The number of prizes to be won are limited on a daily basis.