Guinness – Roll & Sure-Win 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Guinness – Roll & Sure-Win 2019 (“Contest”)
- Only persons aged 18 years old and above are eligible to participate in this Contest as hereinafter defined.
- Subject to clause 1
above, this Contest is open to all Singapore citizens, permanent residents,
holders of valid employment passes or work permits, with the exception of
employees of Asia Pacific Breweries (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“APBS”, “us” or “we”),
its affiliate companies, associated agencies, advertising agencies, dealers,
distributors, vendors, participating outlets, promoters and their relatives.
- To the fullest
extent permitted by law, the term “APBS” shall also include third parties
(including but not limited to any agent, partner, participating establishment
and/or contractor) involved in the running and/or mechanics of this Contest.
AGREEMENT TO TERMS,
CONDITIONS, RULES AND REGULATIONS
- By participating in this Contest, participants agree to and shall abide by, the terms and conditions and rules and regulations (the “Terms and Rules”) applicable to and governing this Contest.
- APBS reserves the
right at any time and in its absolute discretion to vary the Terms and Rules
(or any part thereof) and/or to withdraw or terminate the Contest without prior
notice or reason.
- All decisions made
by APBS in relation to the Contest, its Terms and Rules and any aspect thereof
are final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained.
- All Goods and Services (as defined in clause 14 herein) are:
- subject to stock availability;
- not exchangeable for cash or credit unless specifically stated;
- if unclaimed in accordance with the Terms and Rules, will be dealt with at APBS’s sole discretion; and
- APBS reserves the right to cancel, change, substitute or remove the said products, goods, items premiums and/or prizes at any time without prior notice.
- APBS collects, uses
and discloses participants’ personal information and data in accordance with
to time and we encourage participants to check back regularly for updates to
WARRANTY AND USE OF
- Each participant
warrants that any information provided pursuant to this Contest (including but
not limited to name, identification number, contact details and number(s)
and/or addresses) is true, accurate, valid and to be relied upon by APBS. Each
participant shall be responsible for keeping APBS informed of any update to the
information initially provided, as necessary.
- By participating in this Contest, the participants agree to take part in any promotional or publicity exercise as may be conducted by APBS. Any record in any medium arising out of or in connection with such promotional or publicity exercise including but not limited to the participants’ performance, appearance, likeness, personal particulars, photographs, audio/visual recordings and/or written responses (the “Records”) shall to the fullest extent permitted by law be the sole property of APBS and in any case the participants hereby irrevocably and unconditionally at no cost, grant APBS all consents and waivers necessary for APBS to make or retain such Records and use and/or publish the same in any manner as APBS shall in its sole discretion deem fit.
- Where permissible and to the fullest extent permitted by law, each participant expressly waives all rights which the participant may acquire or have or be entitled to under the law (and any subsequent enactment or amendments thereto) in respect of or in relation to, the Records.
- APBS accepts no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss, injury, expense, delay or irregularity (“Loss”) arising out of or in connection with the Contest.
- In particular and without prejudice to clause 12, APBS disclaims any liability in respect of any Loss (whether suffered by the participants, their families or third parties) arising from or in connection with or as a result of:
- any incomplete or inaccurate or illegible information provided by the participants;
- any third parties’ provision of goods and/or services (including but not limited to any communication, delivery or electronic messaging services); and
- The possession and/or use of the Goods and Services as defined hereafter.
- APBS makes no product representation or warranties, expressed or implied and disclaims any and all liability, as to the condition, quality, merchantability or fitness for use of prizes, premiums, goods, products, items and/or services pertaining and/or provided to or received by the participant pursuant to the Contest (the “Goods and Services”).
- The details of the Contest are set out in Schedule 1
- Unless otherwise stated, APBS is under no obligation to contact winning participants to inform them of their prize or prize collection details. Should APBS choose to do so, we will make only reasonable efforts to contact winning participants.
- Any prize collection/redemption must be supported by original identification and any original receipt/document matching the winner’s registration details. APBS reserves the right to reject any winner who at the time of prize collection or redemption, cannot produce the necessary original supporting document(s), or if the supporting document(s) is/are defaced, torn, damaged or illegible.
- Winners are to collect and/or redeem their prize within the stated collection/redemption period. APBS reserves the right to forfeit any prize that is not collected and/or redeemed within the aforesaid period.
- Where registration is required prior to participation in this Contest, each participant shall be responsible for furnishing correct and accurate details.
- Winners must utilize the prize
and no transfer of name or exchange of the prize for cash, credit or any other
kind will be allowed. All prizes are subject to the issuing or co-ordinating
organisations’ terms and conditions as applicable.
- Without prejudice
and in addition to any term herein, APBS shall not be liable for any loss or
claim arising from any delay, error or otherwise arising from any
communications, hardware or software failure.
- Proof of entry
submission mailing is not proof of receipt. APBS will not be responsible for
lost, late, damaged, corrupted, illegible, misdirected or incomplete entries,
or for entries not received due to lost, failed, delayed or interrupted
communications or to other delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or
receipt of entries.
- Failure to comply
with any of the Terms and Rules of this Contest will result in an invalid
- Without prejudice
to any of its other rights, APBS reserves the right to disqualify any
participant for fraud and/or reject fraudulent entries as determined in its
- The Contest will run from 15 April 2019 to 31 May 2019 (the “Contest Period”) in traditional on-premise outlets where APBS Brand Promoters are deployed (“Outlet”).
- Participating brands eligible for this Contest (the “Participating
Brands”) are as follows:
- Tiger Beer quart bottle 640ml;
- Tiger Silver quart bottle 550ml;
- Heineken lager quart bottle 640ml; and
- Guinness Foreign Extra Stout quart bottle 640ml.
- Each purchase of one (1) Guinness
Foreign Extra Stout quart bottle and any two (2) quart bottles of any of the other
Participating Brands will be entitled to one (1) Roll and Sure-Win chance which
shall be provided by the APBS Brand Promoter in that Outlet.
- APBS Brand Promoters will facilitate the redemption of the following prizes:
- S$1.00 off the next purchase of any of the Participating Brands at the same outlet where such prize was won;
- S$2.00 off the next purchase of any of the Participating Brands at the same outlet where such prize was won; and
- S$5.00 off the next purchase of any of the Participating Brands at the same outlet where such prize was won.
- Winners of the prize of S$388.00 or
S$888.00 in the Contest (each shall be referred to as a “Top Prize”) are to
submit the following contact details when prompted via the device utilised by the
APBS Brand Promoters:
- Last three (3) digits and checksum of NRIC Number/ FIN.
- Participants who do not comply with the foregoing requirements will be automatically disqualified and rejected.
- Winners will be contacted via a Short-Messaging-Service based on the mobile number provided above with the Top Prize collection details. Winner(s) will be required to execute any and all forms and documents at APBS’ premises as may be required by APBS.
- All Top Prizes must be collected by 1 July 2019. If any of the winner(s) fail to collect his/ her Top Prize by 1 July 2019, the said winner shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her right to claim the Top Prize.
- Participants may win multiple prizes in this Contest.